The 2023 Garden Planner is a resource to help you in the garden!
- This planner is a general month-to-month planner used year after year.
- You have planting suggestions, helpful gardening tips, and planning ideas each month!
- They are suggestions for Growing Zone 7B.
- You can adjust the plan for 6B by planning two weeks behind or 8A for two weeks ahead (all depending on the weather).
- I highly recommend laminating the pages for easy use in the garden!
How it works:
- Once you have ordered your digital prints or cards, you will receive an email with your printable files.
- Files will be sent in PDF form.
- You will then download your files to your computer or phone.
- Print as much as you like!
- Printing quality will depend on the quality of your printer. Make sure you are printing from a high-quality printer.
- You may want to select the photo quality option on your printer before printing.
- Print on cardstock or high-quality artisan paper.
Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any problems with your order!