Sometimes you just have to hang in there together!
This piece was sketched out while I was staying with my mother in the hospital, while she was recovering from a spinal injury. It is a representation of how I felt that day as I reflected on my childhood and how my mother had taken care of my brother and I an now it was our turn to watch after her.
Prints are currently pre-order.
Pre-orders will be shipped out around the middle of Oct.
Originally created with hand-painted acrylic on hexagon canvas.
- Professionally printed by S&S Graphics in Tupelo, MS
- Prints are signed by hand by the artist.
- Ships in a clear sleeve, inside of rigid mailer.
- Matted prints are ready to display on a shelf or for framing.
- All prints come wrapped in Kraft paper, tied with garden twine, and handwritten thank you note.